Wttf Chris Weinke

timfsu2k

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,

Trying to add to my Chris Weinke collection. Not looking for GU or autos right now, but everything else I am interested in. Only have about 25, so I need a ton! PLMK what you have and what you need. Trading only, please.

Tim

packjetsfan4 said:
I have his Press Pass Breakout, Victory, and a 3rd that i cant think of right now

Thank you for your post. I think I may need those, I will check. Can you let me know what the third card is?

Thanks!
Tim

timfsu2k said:
Hey guys,

Trying to add to my Chris Weinke collection. Not looking for GU or autos right now, but everything else I am interested in. Only have about 25, so I need a ton! PLMK what you have and what you need. Trading only, please.

Tim

I have a stadium club Stepping up SU10

I collect players from Nebraska may have more.

best to e mail me at [email protected]

These are the 3

2006 Topps Total Chris Weinke/Stefan LeFors #37
2001 Victory Chris Weinke #380
2001 Press Pass Breakout Chris Weinke #B 3/36

i believe its 92 or 93 classic, it shows him on a blue jays minor league team, he played professional baseball before going to FSU and being QB

Yea, I knew he played baseball before his FSU days. He was a 25 year old freshman or something like that!! LOL!! I do need that one. Do you have any others to add to it for a bigger deal? I'd hate to spend more in postage than the cards are worth.

packjetsfan4 said:
These are the 3

2006 Topps Total Chris Weinke/Stefan LeFors #37
2001 Victory Chris Weinke #380
2001 Press Pass Breakout Chris Weinke #B 3/36

I need the Victory and the Topps Total. What do you need in return?

Back