WTTF: Dallas Cowboys base/inserts/rcs/#ed/gu/auto/1of1's

yankeesfan24 said:
hey bud, i can use all of those. my main want is the Barber 1/1, and i can do the Miller or the MoMass auto /6 for it. then i can do the other 2 for the rest of the cards in there. LMK. if nothing else i want to come away with the 1/1
OK so here's what we'll do. I'll trade the Barber 1/1 for the Mass auto AND I'll also throw in the cards that are currently in the folder (here's another link):
Y Pending pictures by VIKES_RULE - Photobucket
So all in all you get the Barber 1/1 and 11 other Cowboys for the Mass auto #/6. Sound good? Please PM from here on out and we'll get this trade completed. Talk to you soon and thanks!

Vikesrule said:
OK so here's what we'll do. I'll trade the Barber 1/1 for the Mass auto AND I'll also throw in the cards that are currently in the folder (here's another link):
Y Pending pictures by VIKES_RULE - Photobucket
So all in all you get the Barber 1/1 and 11 other Cowboys for the Mass auto #/6. Sound good? Please PM from here on out and we'll get this trade completed. Talk to you soon and thanks!
sure, pm coming, thanks for the trade! also do i have to send 1st? only 1 FB on this site, but 40+ on BO and had 300+ on SCForum until i got banned for a bump violation.

Have any Colt Mcoy or Peyton Hillis,Cribbs autos??I have a Romo Auto For trade,I checked your Bucket I have that hardesty and MoMass auto do you have anything else Browns not in your Bucket?

I'll get a list together for you. Unfortanately I sold off a 700 card Cowboys lot not too long ago, or I'd have a real big list for ya.

-Brad

Back