WTTF Lorenzo Cain and more...HIGH END FT...NEW MEMBER NEW BUCKET

legendary - awesome stuff, but i don't know what you'd be willing to give up...i'd be willing to work a deal, but i need about 1200 cv on the lester to move it. that's what i gave up on it, and he's making his first start this week.

ah yeah i didn't see it was gabbard. yeah i actually couldn't get it from tim, but he eventually traded it, and i had to give up an upton aflac and some other stuff to get it.

here's what i liked:

rowell gold
kiker gold
josh bell blue ( i know its small, but i still like it)
Hellickson
ellsbury auto/ref
longo blue
brignac sp prospects
markakis chrome
maybin bowman
sizemore bowman
tabata gold
upton chrome
ells black ref

in football, i like some stuff too:
LJ SPA
maroney premiere
S. Jackson SPA
campbell premiere
losman contenders
maybe more...

lmk if we can try to work out a deal.

are you on beckett?

no, beckett annoys me gave the mods a fond farewell so to speak. you got it from lee i think. um from what you picked most is available.
rowell gold, kiker gold, lj finest gold rc ref, lj ultimate 9.5. thats about where you said you wanted to be, i know these arent the LJs you picked but i figured you had a general interest in him

yeah i understand about beckett, and i did get it from lee.

im interested in the rowell and the kiker, but not so much in the LJ's. I like him, but I think that there's most money to be made on his SPA because it's taken a pretty big price dive this past year. If we were to make a deal, I'd want it to be mostly baseball, as that's what I'm most interested in. I could probably use one of those LJs, maybe the finest gold, but I figured football could just be a filler card here or there. The one card I'm really interested in football - wise is the SJ SPA. I very much like the Kiker and Rowell, then Ells black, the Tabata, the Sizemore, Upton, and some more. let me know what CVs you need on the baseball stuff.

well, sizemore bowmans barely break 300 anymore, the last kiker gold 9.5 didn't break 100, the last rowell sold for 225 (raw) and I don't believe a 9 gives it a premium, and the last LJ finest sold for 316.

the rowell is an aflac gold and there are less than 50 because they were redemptions. LJ will go up before the season starts guranteed. as the lester is a one of one value is speculative.

i know the rowell is an aflac, but the last one sold on ebay went or $225. i also agree that the LJ value will go up, but right now the only one sold for $316. the lester, i believe, sold for $850 its only time on eBay and the rest of his stuff has gone up a good deal since then, so it doesn't make sense why the red wouldn't as well.

850-1200 is a big jump though, im giving you established value in sizemore and LJ, rowell and kiker are gambles as is lester. the 4 would probably be the extent as to what i can do on the card. think it over

Back