wttf my beloved bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have these...
1/50
DSCI0039.jpg

24/50
DSCI0040.jpg

srqbillsguy said:
definitely interested in this if available, sorry for delayed reply, was away for a week

I saw these that I was interested in:
James Jones Auto.
Paul Hornung Pros and Prospects Jsy
Anthony Davis Sage Hit Jsy

Not sure what bv's are, or what the Moulds books. But plmk what you have in mind.

Thanks and plmk,
Brad

packerfan32 said:
I saw these that I was interested in:
James Jones Auto.
Paul Hornung Pros and Prospects Jsy

Not sure what bv's are, or what the Moulds books. But plmk what you have in mind.

Thanks and plmk,
Brad
how about these 2 for the moulds if good for you post er up
James Jones Auto.

tndcollectables said:
dude u skipped me from yesterday
sorry about that thought i caught everyone. the greenway auto is in a pending deal for a bills auto card but the letter ya liked is still available. for some reason i cannot get your photobucket to open up. do you have any buffalo bills for trade. lmk as i am always looking to make trades and i again apologize, not sure how i missed you.

jlundberg53 said:
That's funny I have traded with your Dad on tradingcardcentral.com
I think the Jiminez is my cousins who is looking for Red Sox and Patriots.
yea i was just up there this past week and we did some wheelin and dealin. i know he just picked up some new autos i think there might even be a pats auto or two. maybe you can ck him out over there and put something together. i know he likes the americana and i like the auto.

srqbillsguy said:
sorry about that thought i caught everyone. the greenway auto is in a pending deal for a bills auto card but the letter ya liked is still available. for some reason i cannot get your photobucket to open up. do you have any buffalo bills for trade. lmk as i am always looking to make trades and i again apologize, not sure how i missed you.

thats alright just kiddin with ya here u go:

quad.jpg

hardy.jpg

trent.jpg

lynch.jpg

tndcollectables said:
have more just these r scanned in
like the hardy patch, the rest are too steep for the patch you liked of mine unless you can find other things im my bucket. what other bills ya got maybe we can put a larger trade together

srqbillsguy said:
like the hardy patch, the rest are too steep for the patch you liked of mine unless you can find other things im my bucket. what other bills ya got maybe we can put a larger trade together

sure ill take a look when i get home fm work

Back