WTTF or Buy Deangelo Williams, Kellen Clemens, Jason Campbell, Vernand Morency

gogameface

Bench Warmer
Looking to trade or buy rookie year auto's of these guys. The higher end the better. No Sage or Press Pass please.

Also have 2K in paypal to buy. Please understand that if I'm buying, I'm buying below ebay prices. If I can get it on ebay and I really needed it, I'd probably already have it. Not to sound dumb but just so there is no misunderstanding. If you want fast paypal w/o the hassle of listing, give us a shot.

Thanks for the look.

Will also consider any Exquisite Auto RC or SPA Auto rc from any player.

hey there, please check my bowman chrome for sale thread right below this one. plmk if you would consider buying any of the autos. they are all set at ebay averages delivered, but if you bought some i am sure i could go a little lower. plmk thanks.

nicole

nicolegarza said:
hey there, please check my bowman chrome for sale thread right below this one. plmk if you would consider buying any of the autos. they are all set at ebay averages delivered, but if you bought some i am sure i could go a little lower. plmk thanks.

nicole

I like some of them....

Tarvaris Jackson
Jerious Norwood
Sinorice Moss
Ingle Martin
Ingle Martin Gold

The higher end, the closer to ebay averages I'm willing to pay. That's quite a set you are putting together.

panthers4ever said:
If you take high end patches I have my Deangelo 3/3 logo patch from national treasure on ebay right now.

I've seen it on there. I'll keep an eye on it. I usually do auto's only but that is a nice piece. Thanks for the response.

panthers4ever said:
ok no problem bud. Nice exquisite Deangelo Collection you got there. I will be buying them up when I get back from Disney.

Cool, thanks. I need to slow down on him. I have two more incoming and I'll try to get a few more then I'll go to church and pray that he plays and plays well. Did you have a price that you were looking for on that Nat Treasures patch? Thanks.

atrain2004 said:
either or you know what I like Cutler stuff but will sell the deangelo is under 06 bowman chrome along with many others

What kind of number are we talking for the Campbell? Thanks.

Back