WTTF/WTB: Kellen Clems and Drew Olson

I have a few drew olson autos.

sp authentic
hot prospects endorsements
sage hit designs of success gold /100

also have a kellen clemans topps finest refractor auto but it's a redemption. lmk if you can use these and I will check your trade list.

panthers4ever- I can use the SPA, HP and maybe the Finest...I really hate redemptions, lol, I lost out on a nice one when Fleer folded up, check my site and LMK!!!

ok will do. Luckily it's a topps redemption so at least you know you will get the card lol.

is the only non pc auto you have the winslow? I am not sure of BV on the sp and hot prospects. I know clemans is 15

LMK the card #'s, I have the new Beckett, and yeah the Winslow is the only one listed there, but I can work some of the other cards, just LMK what you like no matter where they are listed

...I never dealt with Topps on a redemption but I hear they are better than the others

if its the base SPA it bv60, and on the HP, the Endorsements autos are listed BUT...in that set Clemens is a short print and no bv is listed...could you do the SPA and the redemption for the Winslow bv80 or were you not interested in that? LMK

thesobons- I can use the Olson, I really am looking for one RC auto of Rodgers but if you have one I'd love to have it...check my site for the Olson, depending what it bv's my PC sections are available

On the Rodgers...I have 3 duplicate Autos Press Pass PowerPick, Topps DPP Class Marks and Leaf R&S.

I'll check the bucket later...

Robert

Back