WTTF/WTB: Kellen Clems and Drew Olson

I can trade the Winslow no problem, but it bv80 and the Clemens bv30 if its card #225, but you are the official price guy so you prob already knew that...do you have any bv50 autos to go with the Clemens? LMK

Carolina_Crazy06- first off...GO HEELS !!! and I need the Clemens, I don't have much of Eagles, but check my sites or LMK a price...the green version 2x regular is that correct? makes it bv30 if I'm not mistaken, PLMK

Carolina_Crazy06-thats cool, just LMK what you see

bhelser- no problem, do you have a site or list? I only collect fb if that helps limit your search, LMK what you come up with or give me a link to a site

dpono22 said:
I'd like the R&S or Topps, LMK if we can work anything out, Thanks

Didn't see anything I have to have...What BV on the Sweet Spot ?

If not, I'd sell the Aaron Rodgers Topps DPP and The Drew Olson Auto for $30.

LMK

Robert

thesobons- which Sweet Spot, I'll assume (Packers fan) your refering to the Hornung auto, it bv50, but I just got it for my new HOF collection and don't really want to let it go...PLMK if there is any chance at switching the Topps for the R&S, if not I may still take you up on those two, what type of payment do you prefer btw? LMK and ttyl man, thanks for the reply

Thanks for the PM - I returned a PM.

LMK

Robert

dpono22 said:
thesobons- which Sweet Spot, I'll assume (Packers fan) your refering to the Hornung auto, it bv50, but I just got it for my new HOF collection and don't really want to let it go...PLMK if there is any chance at switching the Topps for the R&S, if not I may still take you up on those two, what type of payment do you prefer btw? LMK and ttyl man, thanks for the reply

hey bud they were olson autos not clemans. only clemans was the finest. I also picked up a cadillac absolute auto numbered 4/5. I woud sell that and the other 3 cards for 95 dlvd. I would also throw in the 4th olson sage gold auto for an even 100 dlvd. lmk. I also have stuff of the other guys in your sig but wasn't sure how much you were looking to spend in one clip

panthers4ever- Hey, I picked up a few things already but LMK how much on these 3, I don't think I can afford the Caddy right now, but possibly within the next two weeks I could, I would however like to pick these up now so PLMK what you would need on the lot, Thanks for the reply!

Drew Olson sp authentic(base RC?) &
hot prospects endorsements
Kellen Clemens Finest redemption

Back