Yankee autos or gu

Philliesphantic15 said:
Hi
Ok the high Beckett value is $20 and low is $8. I collect D-Train and Billy Rowell. Also howdo you get thing to pop up in your signature.

User CP (see left side of main page towards the top) > Edit Signature

Hope that helps!

tigs i like these:
2005 Bowman's Best Humberto Sanchez # 'ed 690/974
2006 Topps A&G game used Andy Pettitte jersey (grey)

ber i like these
RiveraWSMVPJersey
2004 SPx Winning Mussina
PosadaMVP
please let me know what you guys are looking for and phillies i have a willis sweet spot auto pending it bv is 45

Proctor1fan said:
tigs i like these:
2005 Bowman's Best Humberto Sanchez # 'ed 690/974
2006 Topps A&G game used Andy Pettitte jersey (grey)

ber i like these
RiveraWSMVPJersey
2004 SPx Winning Mussina
PosadaMVP
please let me know what you guys are looking for and phillies i have a willis sweet spot auto pending it bv is 45

I am looking for the things in my sig. I also like GU/Autos of vintage era players, not just stars. LMK. Thanks!

Proctor1fan said:
tigs i like these:
2005 Throwback Threads Throwback Collection Jason Giambi jersey (grey)/ jersey (white w/ pinstripe) BV $9
2005 Bowman's Best Humberto Sanchez # 'ed 690/974 BV $30
2006 Topps A&G game used Andy Pettitte jersey (grey) BV $9

Current Tigers or good tradebait.

berwind- i dont have any of those cards what are the bvs?
tigs-i might have som ei will have to look first i will get back to you tommorrow
phillies-i have a dontrelle willis fleer 04 sweet spot auto #ed 85/150 bv ?

Upper deck sweet Spot Books-Low-$10 and high is $25. Fleer Sweet sigs Books low-$10 and high-$25 according to the latest Beckett OPG. I believe you have the Sweet Sigs as that was #ed to 150 while Sweet Spot was un numbered.

phillies- yes it is fleer sweet sigs i would like the $9 gu and do you have any 15-20 autos?
tigs-cant find anything will check again will you accept person signed? i also dont need the sanchez auto any more i have a person signed one of him.
berwind-what do you want besides the cards in your sig?

Back