Baseball Yet Another Wrapper Redemption

cardjim

Bench Warmer
since 2013 Ser. 1 Topps just released Monday, I thought I would post this before everyone tossed their wrappers.

Subject: 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1...SILVER SLATE WRAPPER REDEMPTION!

With less than 24 hours left until the launch of 2013 Topps Series 1, collectors are starting to feel Spring Fever!

And Topps is offering collectors a special Series 1 wrapper redemption to celebrate the unofficial start of the 2013 baseball season…here comes the exclusive 2013 SILVER SLATE PARALLEL.

Collectors sending in 50 Hobby/Retail wrappers (or 10 HTA Jumbo wrappers) of 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1 will receive a 5-card cello pack of exclusive Silver Slate Parallels. There are 330 cards to collect in all. In addition, bonus autographed cards have been randomly inserted into packs and feature the likes of Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Nolan Ryan, Tony Gwynn, Manny Machado and Dylan Bundy.

There is a 10-pack limit per household, which we encourage to be sent in one package. Any packages postmarked earlier than January 30, 2013, the official street date, will not be accepted. Collectors are encouraged to group wrappers and send 1 package. Topps will fulfill all wrappers submitted until supplies last. Topps reserves the right to reject any and all submissions at their own discretion.

Wrapper should be sent to:

Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption

PO Box 2008

Duryea, PA 18642

We will send out updates via Twitter (@toppscards), so follow us there…once all 10,000 packs have been sent out, the program will conclude and we will be unable to fulfill any more.

Haha, I like how its first come first serve, but they also want you to hold onto them and send in one package, lol. What happens if you wait to get enough wrappers for 10 packs, send them in and they are all gone, that would be pretty dissapointing, LOL!

Back