Youtube contest! Subscriber #30 & #50 wins!

chitownfanatic21

Bench Warmer
Who ever subscriber #30 & #50 is, i will give them an auto card to be determined, a bv of at least 15$ or more for football! Each person who subscribed 30th and 50th will each get an auto! All you have to do is click this link:
YouTube - chitownfanatic2134's Channel
subscribe to my youtube account, then post on here that you subscribed

I need a few more subscribers on my youtube, so i can become an offical box breaker on scfreaks!
YouTube - chitownfanatic2134's Channel

please, i need all your subscriptions to help out! I got 75 positive feedback on ebay at 100%, and 13 rating here, and should be getting 3-5 more here in the next few days! Thanks

Thanks so much guys, and you could be the winner of a free auto card!

there I don't care if I win since I know im not the 30th or 50th but another box breaker is a good thing and your cool so good luck with it bud

no prob i think we have dealt before or are still dealing yeah i got some autos from ya coming right? anyway ill join ur breal when you get verified box breaker ide like to be a bod breaker too ide be good at it its all abot communication and im pretty good at that

I see we moved this earlier and this one popped up a lil after 10 PM. Is this one ok or do we need it removed. Was not really sure what to do with it. PLMK.

my thoughts.....

I moved all of his other posts regarding wanting subs so he could meet the requirements. I don't have a problem with him running a contest to get more subs....it doesn't mean he will be eligible to become a freak box breaker.

He is one of the reasons I added the rule that your YouTube page needs to show a history of successful group breaks.

If he wants to get subs and give out prizes to some of those who sign up, I don't see a problem with it.

I also let him know via PM that just because he has the subs on YouTube did not mean he would be automatically eligible for the GB tag.

.......but it is not going to hurt my feelings one iota if this stays here, and isn't in the forums :D

lol I like your points...

I say move it just based on the principles of someone trying to screw us over :D

I don't want any other members to get the same idea ;)

Back