07 UD Artifacts Break, Most for trade!

CHillyDoggy said:
Ooof, that much on Marshawn?, what makes him 2.5x? ;)

My best guesses...
Cutler #99-$5-$10? who knows? depending on ?x.
Lewis auto $12, basic non rookie auto
Manning Elite jersey $15-$20, this may be gone, I can't remember!
Meachum Aspire $15-$20- based on Sydney Rice's Press Pass Auto BV $20
Olsen elite auto #100 $40-based on last years Vernon Davis BV $60

Those sound close?

Craig
the 2.5 is a times factor for the patch numbered to 50.
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches
*PREMIUM SWATCH: 1X TO 2.5X JSYs
PREM.SWATCH/50 ODDS 1:540 H,1:2700 R

Total Item(s) Found: 18

Set Name Card # Description Low Price High Price
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches AV Jason Avant $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches BC Bobby Carpenter $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches CW Charlie Whitehurst $15.00 $40.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches DS D.J. Shockley $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches JA Joseph Addai $20.00 $50.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches JC Jay Cutler N/A N/A
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches LM Laurence Maroney N/A N/A
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches LW LenDale White $25.00 $60.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches MD Maurice Drew $20.00 $50.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches ML Matt Leinart $30.00 $80.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches MR Michael Robinson $20.00 $50.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches MS Maurice Stovall $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches OJ Omar Jacobs $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches RB Reggie Bush $60.00 $120.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches RM Reggie McNeal $12.50 $30.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches SM Sinorice Moss $20.00 $50.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches VD Vernon Davis $20.00 $50.00
2006 SAGE HIT Jerseys Premium Swatches VY Vince Young $30.00 $80.00

I could use the NFL Facts Tarvaris Jackson card, as well as any other Tarvaris Jackson, Aundrae Allison or Marcus Vick cards you might have. Not sure off hand what I have for Panthers, but please take a look at my bucket and trade list and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!

Man Jordan not sure its one of the more popular sets and i like it alot too, The marshall set I traded for as complete, now the cutler set took me 8 months to complete!

LMK and make an offer on MJ it books $600 sells very well when it comes up

TinCastleMusic: I have several other cards you might need in addition to the Tarvaris Jackson!

Let me know if you need these...

• 06 Heritage Tarvaris Jackson RC
• 07 Prestige Aundrae Allison Xtra Points RC
• 07 Topps DPP Aundra Allison RC
• 07 Press Pass Aundrae Allison Auto (http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/CHillyDoggy/Football/Auto/AllisonPressPassAuto.jpg)

I am interested in your Marshawn Lynch Press Pass GU & your DeAngelo Williams Leaf R&S Stars GU!

cardcraze: Love the Peterson auto, would love to add some stuff to the Dawkins to get it! Anything in my bucket do it? I have a Jamarcus Russell Aspire auto #'d to 100! Let me know!

CHillyDoggy said:
Ooof, that much on Marshawn?, what makes him 2.5x? ;)

My best guesses...
Cutler #99-$5-$10? who knows? depending on ?x.
Lewis auto $12, basic non rookie auto
Manning Elite jersey $15-$20, this may be gone, I can't remember!
Meachum Aspire $15-$20- based on Sydney Rice's Press Pass Auto BV $20
Olsen elite auto #100 $40-based on last years Vernon Davis BV $60

Those sound close?

Craig
make a offer on the Lynch and the Williams with the cards I am interested in. lmk Malcolm

CHillyDoggy said:
TinCastleMusic: I have several other cards you might need in addition to the Tarvaris Jackson!

Let me know if you need these...

• 06 Heritage Tarvaris Jackson RC
• 07 Prestige Aundrae Allison Xtra Points RC
• 07 Topps DPP Aundra Allison RC
• 07 Press Pass Aundrae Allison Auto (http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/CHillyDoggy/Football/Auto/AllisonPressPassAuto.jpg)

I am interested in your Marshawn Lynch Press Pass GU & your DeAngelo Williams Leaf R&S Stars GU!

Is the Allison Prestige Xtra Points numbered? I have the gold unnumbered version, but if it is numbered I could use. Otherwise, I did see quite a few 2007 RC cards I wouldn't mind having. The Lynch GU is most likely being traded for some Aundrae Allison stuff I need, but the Williams RC GU is definitely available. Would you be able to do the Drew Stanton Elite RC and the Tarvaris Jackson Artifacts insert for it? If not, let me know on the Allison card and let me know which RCs from your 2007 bucket you would be willing to trade. Thanks!

Wouldn't be able to do that, the Elite RCs will book pretty well if past history holds. The Allison isn't numbered but it's not GOLD either. It's the normal brown but it's glossier and says Xtra Points at the top instead of Draft Picks! You aren't interested in the autos or the other Tarvaris?

Craig

TinCastleMusic said:
Is the Allison Prestige Xtra Points numbered? I have the gold unnumbered version, but if it is numbered I could use. Otherwise, I did see quite a few 2007 RC cards I wouldn't mind having. The Lynch GU is most likely being traded for some Aundrae Allison stuff I need, but the Williams RC GU is definitely available. Would you be able to do the Drew Stanton Elite RC and the Tarvaris Jackson Artifacts insert for it? If not, let me know on the Allison card and let me know which RCs from your 2007 bucket you would be willing to trade. Thanks!

CHillyDoggy said:
Wouldn't be able to do that, the Elite RCs will book pretty well if past history holds. The Allison isn't numbered but it's not GOLD either. It's the normal brown but it's glossier and says Xtra Points at the top instead of Draft Picks! You aren't interested in the autos or the other Tarvaris?

Craig

Did you pull the Xtra Points Allison out of retail? Last year Prestige did that, not sure if they did it this year. If so, I could use that one. Also, I just took a look at your bucket again, and I could use the Red Ink Press Pass Aundrae Allison auto if it is for trade (I've already got the regular version, as well as the other cards you listed). Get back to me on both of those and we can try and work something out. Thanks!

TinCastleMusic: Not sure where I got the Allison Xtra Points, I did buy one blaster box though so maybe. The Red Ink auto is 1.5x the standard so that would make its BV $18. The DeA is $12. Got any rookies or Panthers to narrow the gab between our BVs on those two plus my Allison Xtra Points? Thanks!

I'm sure I've got some Panthers stuff for ya. Feel free to check out my trade list (has all of my non-auto and gu cards for trade) and let me know if there is anything you are interested in. Thanks!

Back