07 UD Artifacts Break, Most for trade!

Yeah, I can do that. I get the Artifacts NFL Facts Tarvaris Jackson too, right? That was the main one I needed. If that is correct, let me know and we can finish this up. Thanks!

Hey, I like the Brandon lloyd Auto ... But after checking your buckett , I am very interested in the LaRon Landrys that you have ... The Press Pass and the PP Gridiron Auto's ...

LMK if you like something in my buckett and site , or let me know what you are selling em for ... I have paypal

Barrett~

TinCastle: yeah, the Tarvaris Artifacts & the Red Ink Allison Auto for your Deangelo Williams Leaf R&S GU & the Marshawn Lynch Prestige RC, post it up if you want and I'll approve when I get home from work! Thanks!

baralufficus: interested in your two Stephen Davis GU'd cards, the Carr auto to some degree & the Lawrence Taylor GU. I may not trade the Landry's though to be honest, I like him a good deal myself! I did have an extra of the Gridiron but traded it away. I bet the Carr auto has a high BV too, right? What are the values of the Davis GU'd cards?

Thanks!

Pejarox7620: I like a lot of your stuff, unfortunately all of them are either worth a lot more than my Jamarcus will be or a lot less and I don't really want to trade down on that one, you know? I'm guessing it will be around the same value as his Press Pass of the same print run or a little less... $125-$150 range!

Good to see another Steve Smith Collector though! ;)

Back