08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... I look at it like this.....

this stuff is FREE... no one expected to win... AND no one ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY ON IT THINKING THAT WE WOULD WIN....... so why not go for the product that could possibly give you the most potential to have a huge hit

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Hobby 16 bx case -----DECENT
2008 Upper Deck SP Authentic Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case -----DECENT
2004 UD SP Prospects BB 12 Box Hobby case -----DECENT/REDEMPTIONS?
2005/06 UD SP Signature Bskt 24 bx case ----- HUGE POTENTIAL--BUT REDEMPTIONS WILL KILL IT
2008/09 Press Pass Basketball Hobby 16 Box Case -----WEAK
2006 Upper Deck Legends Football Hobby 16 Box Case ----- WEAK
2008 Score Select Football Hobby 12 Box Case -----WEAK
2009 Upper Deck Philadelphia Football Hobby 14 Box Case -----WEAK
2007/08 Fleer Ultra Hockey Hobby 12 Box Case ----WEAK
2008 Donruss Americana Sports Legends 10 bx case --- COULD BE A LOT OF FUN !
2009 Tristar TNA Knockouts Wrestling Hobby 24 Box case ----- I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS LOL

I just don't see everyone getting HUGE PC cards or high dollar cards in the football products from this break.. so why not go with a product that could be fun and potentially profiitable? The basketball isn't great.. Press Pass has never sold well, and the TINS are more than likely going to kill us via redemptions.... I don't see enough people interested in baseball to maek it a eral option at all.....keep throwing out ideas... we have some time ;)

what do you guys think?

Nice breakdown mike...

I'll shed a little light on the TNA Knockouts....

Knockouts is a set based entirely on the women of TNA Wrestling...some names from there are Christy Hemme, Madison Rayne, Angelina Love, traci Brooks. Each box usually yields a complete base set of 100, plus some duplicates. Also has 2 autos, either 1 gu or kiss card (lipstick mark on the card) and a numbered parallel card. There are some double and triple autos in the product. For the most part, there is not a huge secondary market for them other than Christy Hemme. But everyone would walk away with at least 3 hits.

again.... it's like gambling with house money..... if you get NOTHING you didnt lose anything... why not take a shot at the BIG daddy.. and go for cut autos/legend/stars etc in the AMERICANA? I think it would be a lot of fun

We can random the spots... OR do DRAFT STYLE picks after the break is done via RANDOM.org.... either way... again you guys decision ;)

I just think SP Authentic baseball has the chance for some nice hits...

Masterpieces is okay, but I'd rather have autos of scrubby players in sp authentic than GU's of scrubby players in masterpieces

I don't think there was redemptions in 2004 sp prospects, and that would be the choice of anyone who just wants hits...(48 autos, 12 more autos that are dual or triple), but remember a bunch of these guys never made it in the bigs

If we do Baseball I think we change from a Team Break to a Hit Break....

1.) Sports Legends 40 Hits (Random Draft Order - People Draft Card they Want - One Per Team) Last 6 and any bonus its cards left get randomed to all group.

2.) SP Authentic 36 Hits (Random Draft Order - People Draft Card they Want - One Per Team) Last 4 and any bonus its cards left get randomed to all group.

Doing a team would just not be fare as all teams are not represented in either product.

mwolfson22 said:
If we do Baseball I think we change from a Team Break to a Hit Break....

1.) Sports Legends 40 Hits (Random Draft Order - People Draft Card they Want - One Per Team) Last 6 and any bonus its cards left get randomed to all group.

2.) SP Authentic 36 Hits (Random Draft Order - People Draft Card they Want - One Per Team) Last 4 and any bonus its cards left get randomed to all group.

Doing a team would just not be fare as all teams are not represented in either product.

hmmmm...think I've read that before :party3:

i agree i would get bent over worse then the spx with the cardinals and falcons in any of those products for football. The 2006 Legends football has some huge hits in it for certain teams. My vote is for anything I may be able to recoup some of my 68 because right now I stand at less then 10 lol

So if do legends how ever many teams you had in Spx is how many you hits you get in this then random off the 8 or so extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back