08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:party3: Rock on Bulldogs!!!! Good luck guys on your case of Exquisite. Hard to believe that out of the colleges in my old home state that Butler is the one playing for the championship.:yowza:

SQ180 said:
BJ - If Duke wins it you get the Exquisite yourself right?

Dacubs & I will win, he gets 2 boxes and I get one so either way I'm happy :eek:
We combined teams to help each other out for better odds right before the final four, although Tennessee failed us which was my team.

bjtheman1 said:
Dacubs & I will win, he gets 2 boxes and I get one so either way I'm happy :eek:
We combined teams to help each other out for better odds right before the final four, although Tennessee failed us which was my team.

yeah, bj had tennessee and I had duke and both were in the elite eight. We figured we would join together and hopefully we both make it into the final four and we would each get a case, but if not, we would at least split a case if one or the other made it. Since exquisite is only 3 boxes, we decided the person who originally owned the team would get 2 boxes and the partner would get 1 box. Partner person would have to pay for all shipping charges. we cam 1 point away from tennessee making it into the final four though, but i can't wait until monday night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back