08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lildones holding up everything again that guy sucks ;) Anyways PM sent sorry I was out celebrating a friends birthday.

Also for some reason I am not receiving notification of a PM being sent to me. The box is checked in my profile. Anyone else having the same problem? My PM notifications stopped working I think when the server was moved.

BUTLER AND EXQUISITE FTW!

so here aer the results of the votes of ALL participants

I used a 3-2-1 systme in couing votes (MVP type of tally)

09 Phillidelphia -- 12
06 ud legends -- 12

08 baseball spa -- 11
05-06 sp tins bsk -- 8
08 score select -- 8
donruss americana -- 6
08-09 press pass -- 4
08 msterpieces -- 2
Ultra Hockey -- 1
TNA Wrestling -- 1

so... funny enough.. after all the votes... we have a tie

I have to be honest I am really shocked that we didnt go for the MOST hits, or best Value... the PHILLY stuff is pretty weak, and there are not great hits in it.... but it's you guys' decision.... I guess we could random those 2 spots if it comes down to it, to decide what case to open

Dantheman82 said:
hey AC what has the most hits in it?

out of those 2 cases:

2006 ud legends football - 3 autos per box (16 boxes) = 48 hits
2009 UD Philadelphia football - 1 auto/2 gu per box (14 boxes) = 42 hits
a case also comes with 1 5x7 auto, 1 1935 national chicle auto and 2-3 original philadelphia buyback cards so if you add those in, then its 47 hits

the product with the more hits overall were:

2004 sp prospects baseball = 60 autos
TNA Knockouts Wrestling = 48 autos + 24 GUor kiss cards = 72 hits

Guys... The non SP auto list is really weak for Legends. So unless we hit a a good SP everyone will go home disappointed. I have seen a lot of it busted and nothing very good ever come out. There are no relic cards in this product. All of the autos are retired players no rookie autos.

Philadelphia is nothing to write home about as well as but it does have 09 rookie autos in it and relics.

End of the day, I am will be fine if we do either product because my teams will land hits in either.

mwolfson22 said:
Guys... The non SP auto list is really weak for Legends. So unless we hit a a good SP everyone will go home disappointed. I have seen a lot of it busted and nothing very good ever come out. There are no relic cards in this product. All of the autos are retired players no rookie autos.

Philadelphia is nothing to write home about as well as but it does have 09 rookie autos in it and relics.

End of the day, I am will be fine if we do either product because my teams will land hits in either.

Agree 06 Legends sucks and that is to put it lightly. I think I was in those breaks with you mwolfson22 on BO and we didnt hit a card worth more than a couple bucks.

Philadelphia looks weak too as AC stated, looks like my spot might be up for sale if anyone is interested....I guess I am looking for more value and of these two products I see myself spending more on shipping that the value of cards. I know it is FREE but I think we could have chosen something with much better value.....no worries though 2 games to go till the exquisite case :)

at least with sp authentic baseball, each case has a dual, triplr or quad auto, that might have made someone happy :)...along with Jeter and griffey autos

Dacubs? said:
at least with sp authentic baseball, each case has a dual, triplr or quad auto, that might have made someone happy :)...along with Jeter and griffey autos

I'd much rather do baseball than those 2 football choices. Can I change my vote to SPA BAseball :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back