08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be an option, but I think since i could never buy exquisite on my own...i think i would open it, just to say that I did :)

Dacubs? said:
that would be an option, but I think since i could never buy exquisite on my own...i think i would open it, just to say that I did :)

Same here, I've owned 2 previous boxes of basketball exquisite but sold them both. This one I'm opening if it happens :D

trust me.. we win this case of exqusite and we ARE opening it lol

selling it isn't an option... thats weak....

it's a FREE case.... not like anyone really expected to win it lol

ac-n-mike said:
trust me.. we win this case of exqusite and we ARE opening it lol

selling it isn't an option... thats weak....

it's a FREE case.... not like anyone really expected to win it lol

Haha as stated before Butler is winning it all. I am sticking to it...I just really hate duke and dont want to see them when it again. Stupid over priced private school with highly educated people :)

SELL IT? are you kidding me. I was trying to get us to do a break of this stuff but was stated it would be too expensive. We would have to break this, and those who said this year is weak? Have you not seen last years and the year before that? There has been some crazy stuff out of this years, and it is way more consistant. Out of the GB's I have participated in I have pulled a 1/1 Nicks patch auto :D, Staubach Booklet, and a Romo Nameplate not mention a few other nice cards.

The rookie patch autos and booklets out of this stuff this year are very nice. If we do win the case of exquisite and you want to sell out name a price for your teams I am sure there will be some interest, maybe from me if it is the right team.

I think selling it would take too much work...if butler wins, figure stick to the original plan of opening it and keeping the same teams and whatever happens, happens...yes some teams will get shut out, but as AC has stated before...this is a free case, nobody expected to win, so congrats to those who would get something and better luck next time to those who don't

We're breaking it as PLANNED, no more talk about selling it. Cmon guys, this is a free case how much fun will this be. Quit thinking with your wallets!!

how about the members who are INVOLVED in this....

SQ180
DACUBS?
BJTHEMAN1
ATRAIN2004
CRANIUM1313
OSHI76
LILDONES
MWOLFSON22
DANTHEMAN82
MENARDFAN
FASTERCARDS

worry about the Exquisite case IF Butler wins.... IF not.. we just open another case anyway ;)

IF we paid anything for the case... I would actually consider selling it... but it was free...How often do you get to open Exquisite at all... let alone a FREE CASE of it ? Again we are basically gambling with house money here.. No one will be out anything... nothing is on the line.. it's a free shot

IF someone paid $30 for a random spot in the spx break... and pulls a NASTY card in the Exquiiste and flips it for a NICE profit.. I doubt they will say it is overrated....

Would I ever buy a case? HELLZ no lol

Singles is the ONLY way to go for Exquisite... but a FREE case... I'm all over it

free...free...free

Be my first chance ever to have ANYTHING to do with EXQUISITE...but boy, I remember when Ultimate first came out and I sat there thinking, who in their freaking mind would spend $100 for a pack of cards?!?!?!?! Of course, 3 years later, I did :)

But I doubt I could ever spend the money on exquisite, my wife would kill me, thats a new dishwasher or 32" TV for gosh sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back