09/10 UD Basketball Case Break #2 --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents, since Adam will be buying his spot like everyone else, he should get the same opportunity to be 1 or 2.

SQ180 said:
My 2 cents, since Adam will be buying his spot like everyone else, he should get the same opportunity to be 1 or 2.

while I do appreciate it... I dont usually take part in my own breaks, I am just not big on people in on their own breaks so I am quite happy getting 3 or worse

(just taking a spot to help out)

thanks though I greatly appreciate it ;)

ac-n-mike said:
we knew Dacubs? would get in on this ;) Lebron auto and MJ gu he is on a roll

of course...although I can't wait to see what they got for the garnett auto redemption

SQ180 said:

i agree...we all trust ya adam, esp since you always do the randomizing live anyway

boy, last time it sold out in 2 hrs....

if another needs to be taken by tonight to finish it off, let me know, i'll take it

SQ180 said:
agree he paid like everyone and hes tapes the random so theres no way for him to cheat but I am not goign to complain if he doesnt take them.
I WILL TAKE 2 MORE SPOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back