09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONE and DONE.... I will random off the reming cards to 1 participant

(johnjohnny has stated all of his remaining picks go to the site's "prize stash", so if he wins thats where tehy will go)

FYI: all participants have 1 spot in the random of the remaining cards

I will do this on Justin.tv asap and post here of course.. thanks guys

cards will be packaged and shipped out asap!

today when I get home from work...

addresses are all printed up.. cards are being sleeved and top loaded lol

will get them out asap... after random is done ;)

you have not... it's been a crazy week guys... i'm still not home today...

my wifes grandmother has been REALLY sick in and out of the hospital... she is now in a hospice.. she actually coded the other night... she is DNR of course so all they did was put her on oxygen... she is not doing well and i real havent been home much on the computer to do the video random... I will get it done tomorrow or sunday at the latest...

thanks for your patience guys... cards are all ready to ship except the ones left for random so they will ALL ship the second I have that done

thanks again guys

No problem AC, I/WE didnt know But FAMILY FIRST man, Tell the wife our cardboard thoughts and prayers are with her/your familys.

GAGA!

HEY GUYS, all cards have shipped....

THE RANDOM WAS DONE...

my buddy Mike attempted to help me out and he did the live feed on justin.tv etc he did the random and the winner is/was orangedolphin

then the dooshcanoe relized he never hit "broadcast".. but instead of redoing it and screwing over orangedolphin he simply told me who won it...

sorry for teh mess up guys.. the whole staying inthe hospital for 18 of 24 hours is really starting to catch up to me

grandmother is going home to be home for her last days so she is not stuck in a hospital or hospice... I apprecaite you guys' understanding... it's been a crazy few weeks

thanks again.... again ALL CARDS HAVE SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back