**Hits posted** 2021 Panini Football Break - 11 Slots - Pick 1 Team - Receive 2 Teams (11th slot Pick 1/Receive 1)

I made a bonehead rookie error while pulling the redemption card bdink received and showed the code live. It was the first redemption card I've pulled, so lesson learned there. I deleted the link to the video and will message you each the link so only the 7 participants in this break have it. I tried for a bit to cut it from the video but the YouTube editor isn't working for me right now. Very sorry guys! Lots of learning points on this one otherwise some pretty sweet cards pulled! I'll post the hits up tomorrow!

Bdink25 indicated he put the claim code in on his panini site. Does anyone know if that is good enough, or does it stay active until it's claimed against a card? I can put the video link back up if it's not in jeopardy anymore.

Last edited:
That will be good enough. I have a couple thousand points waiting to be used up. The part that I don't like is that you end up having to pay for shipping if you're using points whereas a redemption, assuming you ever get it, ships for free.

That will be good enough. I have a couple thousand points waiting to be used up. The part that I don't like is that you end up having to pay for shipping if you're using points whereas a redemption, assuming you ever get it, ships for free.
No kidding?! That sucks..

I don't imagine it would be as bad within the States but when I looked at using up some points on a couple cards for 250 points each the shipping cost was over $40 which would have been about $30 more than the worth of the cards so I've been waiting for something to be added that I can use up all the points at once.

Here are highlights of the hits from this break. 2 autos, 1 400 Panini points, 5 patches, 6 #'d cards, 1 checkerboard SP, and lots of colored inserts and parallels!
20230918_173207.jpg20230918_173347.jpg20230918_172506.jpg20230918_172651.jpg

Back