**Hits posted** 2021 Panini Football Break - 11 Slots - Pick 1 Team - Receive 2 Teams (11th slot Pick 1/Receive 1)

smithbrian524

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here are highlights of the hits from this break. 2 autos, 1 400 Panini points, 5 patches, 6 #'d cards, 1 checkboard SP, and lots of colored inserts and parallels!
20230918_173207.jpg20230918_173347.jpg20230918_172506.jpg20230918_172651.jpg
Randomizer results. Feel free to trade! Will run break 9/17 9:30 PM CST.

Participant1st2nd team3rd team
Josh OverbyJaguarsSeahawksTexans
Bobbyd9179ChiefsJetsPanthers
kpit1978BearsChargersBroncos (trade with smithbrian524)
darkmanBengalsGiantsFalcons
Bdink25DolphinsRavensColts
Bdink2549ersVikingsRams
Bobbyd9179PatriotsPackersCardinals
AndyDrummondLionsCowboysRaiders
smithbrian524BillsTitansBrowns (trade with kpit1978)
Smithbrian524BuccaneersSteelersSaints
Smithbrian524EaglesCommanders

Randomizer link running 9/16 1:45PM CST

FountainTown Breaks presents an 11 slot 2021 Panini Football break. The 1st 10 slots will pick 1 team / receive 2 randomized teams for $46. The 11th spot will be a pick 1 team and receive 1 randomized team for $32. Shipping is included in the slot price of the break.

**This is crossposted on our Facebook group**

The randomized teams will be assigned in two rounds. The 1st round being the top 11 teams left based on last years winning % and the 2nd round being the bottom 10 teams based on last years winning %.

Here are the products:

1 2021 Panini Prizm Mega Box (Target Exclusive), 40 cards including 1 auto or Mem card (on average)
1 2021 Panini Prizm Mega Box (Walmart Exclusive), 40 cards including 1 Mem card (on average)
1 2021 Panini Illusions Mega Box, 35 Cards including 1 auto or Mem card (on average)
1 2021 Panini Contenders Mega Box, 112 Cards including 1 auto and 2 mem cards (on average)
1 2021 Panini Prestige Mega Box, 40 Cards including 1 auto (on average)
1 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Mega, 60 Cards including 1 Gold Ice Prizm auto (on average)

1. Jaguars - Josh Overby - Facebook 💰
2. Chiefs - Bobbyd9179 💰
3. Bears - kpit1978 💰
4. Bengals - darkman 💰
5. Dolphins - Bdink25💰
6. 49ers - Bdink25💰
7. Patriots - Bobbyd9179 💰
8. Lions - AndyDrummond
9. Bills - smithbrian524
10. Buccaneers- Smithbrian524
11. Eagles Smithbrian524

***Serial #’d cards and autographed cards only will be toploaded in the break video. Inserts, and colored parallels will be penny sleeved after the break concludes. Select base rookie or collegiate cards and base cards of top veteran players or prospects will be penny sleeved or toploaded at FountainTowns discretion or at the mutually agreed upon request of the break participant. Please allow up to 5 business days after the break has ended for product shipment. All shipments will be packaged in teams bags within bubble mailers and shipped via US Postal Service Ground Advantage unless otherwise notified.

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-panini-prizm-football-cards/

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-p...MI3NTws5uZgQMVuhWzAB0u7QswEAAYAyAAEgJD3fD_BwE

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-panini-contenders-football-cards/

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-p...MIzvfiyJuZgQMVwg6zAB2a5AcLEAAYAiAAEgKQGPD_BwE

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-panini-prizm-draft-picks-football-cards/NFL 1.jpegNFL 2.jpegNFL 3.jpegNFL 4.jpegNFL 5.jpegNFL 6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I realized I missed assigning how the prizm draft box would be distributed. Since they are not in NFL uniforms is everyone ok distributing these to the current team they are on or were last on if they're not on a current roster? If not, is there another "standard" way these are distributed?

If everyone is fine with how I proposed distribution of the draft box, I'll close this out and take the remaining 4 slots at 4pm CST today.

Hey guys, I realized I missed assigning how the prizm draft box would be distributed. Since they are not in NFL uniforms is everyone ok distributing these to the current team they are on or were last on if they're not on a current roster? If not, is there another "standard" way these are distributed?
im good with current teams. If no current team maybe go with who they was drafted by?

Just looking around. Breakninja.com seems to have a good set of checklists for the 2021 products broken down by team (my phone is having trouble with the one on the Panini site). My worry with going with the current team would be someone like Aaron Rodgers. Whoever has the Packers probably aren't going to be happy to see his cards going to the Jets since he was still in Green Bay when this product released.

Just looking around. Breakninja.com seems to have a good set of checklists for the 2021 products broken down by team (my phone is having trouble with the one on the Panini site). My worry with going with the current team would be someone like Aaron Rodgers. Whoever has the Packers probably aren't going to be happy to see his cards going to the Jets since he was still in Green Bay when this product released.
Also a good point

Back