Basketball 09-10 - Who do you think will "break out"?

ozballer23

Bench Warmer
Who do you think will have a break out next season?

I think Derrick Rose/OJ Mayo will both take their games to another level, but that I guess will be expected by most people. Aside from those 2, I think Courtney Lee, Mario Chalmers, Kevin Love and maybe Mareese Speights will all have big seasons... Interested to see who else people think will have a big impact?

bjtheman1 said:
I forsee Eric Gordon & Mario Chalmers. I'd like to say Courtney Lee but unsure how he will fit in with his team

only problem with Gordon ios that Davis is now fit and will demand more time than last season, if anything his court time will be down....

ozballer23 said:
only problem with Gordon ios that Davis is now fit and will demand more time than last season, if anything his court time will be down....

good point
I didn't even think about that, we will have to wait and see.

I like Louis Williams to take a nice step up with Andre Miller gone and him getting the 1st shot at running the offense

Hopefully JJ Redick can break out this season. He's in the same boat as Gordon. So many guards to contend with.

Courtney Lee, Ryan Anderson, Anthony Morrow, all should get better this season.

George Hill and Courtney Lee

Especially hoping that the ****** pink rocket gets benched so Georgie can get some playing time...

Back