1 DAY ONLY!!! HTG available because of the news....

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
HTG available because of the news....

Roger Clemens is now a NYY! He had personally announced it at the Yankee's game during the 7th Inning Stretch!

Link for unbelievers

I'm putting it out there so Yankee fans can be jealous of me!:d I'm looking for a great deal, BV is $60. COME STRONG! (Yes, it is a patch, part of #2 on jsy?)

RogerClemens.jpg

i hate the yankees. there rich, spoiled, and some thing else (that is my opinion.) they have good players though

Very interested, what do you buy again? (if Ivan i have a few sweet cards from him, also whats the lowest you could go on this? Thanks!

nomar577 said:
Very interested, what do you buy again? (if Ivan i have a few sweet cards from him, also whats the lowest you could go on this? Thanks!

Yes, Tigers are my thing. The lowest I can go right now is $40 DLVD w/ DC.

i have a ivan rodreguiez jersey card from 2001 upper deck. he's on the rangers though. i dont know if you want it. i could trade for the ripken AU.

supercollector said:
i have a ivan rodreguiez jersey card from 2001 upper deck. he's on the rangers though. i dont know if you want it. i could trade for the ripken AU.

3 Things:

1) In the future, if it's not about the card above, please PM about it. It's considered by some rude & I think PM would have been better. Not trying to be mean because you're not the only one that does this.
2) I don't have a Ripken AU.
3) Not really looking for I-Rod with the Rangers right now.

Back