100 Bubble Mailers..Wanting to fill them

dsizemore

Bench Warmer
I have the following football for trade for autos of HoFers from Football and baseball. Make offers or send me a list please.

Picture124.jpg

janelleMarshall006.jpg

memday07002.jpg

DarensPersonalCollection059.jpg

22207002.jpg

NateJack001.jpg

22207005.jpg

Thanks,

Daren

MVP,

I like these: Chipper Jones auto, Oritz/Boggs dual, Troy Aikman auto, Hines Ward auto, Houshamndzadeh auto, Chad Johnson auto, and Matt Leinart auto. LMK what we can do from here. Thanks buddy.

April,

The Eli auto or the Peyton Rc? LMK hon.

Mike,

Hey buddy, the BV on it is $250. Here is what I like from your site: Baugh, Bush, Marino, and Urlacher Contenders. LMk what we can do from here buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

Scatcat,

I may actually run a contest like that very soon. Stay Tuned.

Mike,

Hey buddy I think I have like maybe 1 or two high enders here, but not too sure I want to move them just yet. As far as you know what goes I really would rather talk with you personally, because there were some very offensive words used and I do not want anyone to have written proof of me using those words even if I was using them to quote someone else. You should have both of my numbers call me when you have the chance so we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Daren

would you do Mannings for Bush triple? Also PM ME about you know what....i dont need to know the exact quotes or anything just LMK whats going to happen....

Back