15 BOX GROUP CASE BREAK - 2008 Ultimate Collection! COMPLETED!

... did you record them?! ... first the rules change... dude this break isn't off to a good start... especially when you conisider that I was one of the first to pay!

I was one of the first five to pay but I have no shot at a random? that is a dumb way to do a break! y not have it like any other group break MAKE IT FAIR and randomize the card between the teams that got them??

GotGibson? said:
I have been told not to post the teams yet due to a problem. Will have teams within the next 24 hours.

I want out of the break. thanks. The rules change (which I DO NOT believe was a mistake at all)... yea I'm not having anything to do w/ this. I'll shoot you and hands a pm. thanks

wow so how does this work now? Is it the first person who asked for a spot of the teams on the card, or just the first person overall gets the first multiplayer card and second overall gets the next multicard?

Here is a section from the group break rules. :)

11) In the case of a card pulled featuring two or more players on different teams, the card will go to the person who reserved their team(s) first. Order of reservation will be determined by the time stamp on the reservation request post. (Example: If a Dual autograph card is pulled featuring a player from the Lions and a player from the Steelers, and the teams were reserved in this order: Lions at 12:01 pm, Steelers at 12:03 pm, the card will go to the member who purchased the Lions.) In the event of multiple posts with the same time stamp, the order of post, (as determined by the site software), will determine the order of reservation.

seriously wtfreak is going on here!! im going to tell you all if I get screwed out of a 3rd break here at freaks in the last few months... I might as well never come back!!

Wheeler your such a funny guy still mad you missed the holmes? lol

dont even know who a's fan is I was part of gotgibsons last break that was cancelled!

well it looks like you have some other very disatisfied members,

you should probily look @ the whole picture here, you can either change the rules of the multi team back to what gibson had posted in the original post, and keep this break going. or your going to possibly loose this break.

lmk if this will be changed back to what i orignally agreed to i did click the NO section to agree to the RULES.

if it is changed back to the original post I will keep my spot. if not im pretty sure the rest of us will request a refund.

please advise to situation. thanks

Back