15 BOX GROUP CASE BREAK - 2008 Ultimate Collection! COMPLETED!

Atrain- I removed the last post thought you would take it the wrong way ;)
No not mad just busting your balls. I don't get mad at 125 dollar cards :) Where did that thread go anyways. I was looking to see who you traded it too but after I posted how much you paid I figured you had it removed "BRING THE HEAT" *** is that.. :)

Last break got cancelled cause it didn't fill lol

Got gibson pm me if a spot needs to be filled

one of the mods shut it down over there! who knows yes it was cancelled why I would be disappointed if it happened again..

You wanted to see me rip someone off? Not sure you know who I am.. I know who you are.. You are the typical overpaying steelers fan.. Am I right? edit the rest of this!!

atrain2004 said:
one of the mods shut it down over there! who knows yes it was cancelled why I would be disappointed if it happened again..

You wanted to see me rip someone off? Not sure you know who I am.. I know who you are.. You are the typical overpaying steelers fan.. Am I right? and when you saw that card go for that cheap it irked ya didnt it!! And you decided to try and make sure no one gave me more then that. Look at my store no more then 2 weeks ago i sold a 1 color gold holmes for 190 so sorry!!

lmao... so you give up on sayin your pc is better than wheelers... right? I mean cmon dude call out someone you can compete w/.

cowboy he called me brutta posting crap in my thread to try and hurt my chances to trade a card!! great steelers pc wheeler but i could care less what it looks like! No reason to act the way he does.. My PC is pretty nice cowboy! and i never compared anything of mine to his!! He was just upset and trying to make it tough but its cool! Not getting into a ****ing match with you kids!!

atrain2004 said:

You wanted to see me rip someone off? Not sure you know who I am.. I know who you are.. You are the typical overpaying steelers fan.. Am I right? and when you saw that card go for that cheap it irked ya didnt it!! And you decided to try and make sure no one gave me more then that. Look at my store no more then 2 weeks ago i sold a 1 color gold holmes for 190 so sorry!!

You started with the personal attack with "typical overpaying Steeler fan" What was that
BTW I wanted to trade for it for what you paid that is why I posted it."how Much are you looking for. You just paid 127 ten days ago i would take it off your hands" that is what I said Then of course it was removed by you cause you wanted to take advantage of the kids.
I know who you are. The guy that still has the woodson that would not let it go for a sweet offer I paid 70 less then you wanted on another auction I know you don't know who I am.. "typical steeler fan overpaying". You tried to take me for one of them and it failed on your own auction... I was messing with you when you said you wouldn't come back. Like the site would crash... Shut'er down boyz Good Ole Atrain not coming back hahahahahaha

atrain2004 said:
cowboy he called me brutta posting crap in my thread to try and hurt my chances to trade a card!! great steelers pc wheeler but i could care less what it looks like! No reason to act the way he does.. My PC is pretty nice cowboy! and i never compared anything of mine to his!! He was just upset and trying to make it tough but its cool! Not getting into a ****ing match with you kids!!

... i remeber when you won a sweed you were a dck about it... like hahaha look what I got that you didn't... said something along the lines of "looks like you couldn't win this" or something? ... that is the kind of thing that starts a pssing match my friend.

IDK none of my bussiness (bold that and quote me lol). Not trying to step on anyones toes... you do have a VERY nice pc. I'm just a little peved about STILL not being refunded for this break...

check my complete auctions.. i do plenty well and I get the prices I want!! This is funny coming from a guy with 3 feedback here lol!! Like I said Im done with a war of words with ya..

-- Note I was simply stating that this break has gone from good to a bunch of people upset.. I want the break to happen thats it nothing else! No other comments from is need wheeler your cool and better then anyone else so we will just let you keep thinking that!!

anferneepenny said:
Is this break going to happen???

as far as I know the break is still ago at this time. I am the only one who has requested a refund as some "unforseeable" things happened last night. GL w/ the break!

I have never purchased a Limas Sweed card all year long so you have the wrong person!! I understand your upset but to not even know what your talking and make stuff up to support your statement is ridiculous!! Good luck!

cowboyzqna said:
... i remeber when you won a sweed you were a dck about it... like hahaha look what I got that you didn't... said something along the lines of "looks like you couldn't win this" or something? ... that is the kind of thing that starts a pssing match my friend.

IDK none of my bussiness (bold that and quote me lol). Not trying to step on anyones toes... you do have a VERY nice pc. I'm just a little peved about STILL not being refunded for this break...

i was under the impression we were going to randomize multi player hits , and thought that the individual posting the break set the break rules ( which now i am seeing is not true), i only joined the break because i saw this , having gotten in so late at #25th pick, i have no real chance at getting any multi player hits and that goes for the people behind me also, so i would like to back out of this break and get a refund. having the rules set as the site does, where its first to reserve a team gets the multi player hit does not make any sense on fairness , not every person that would like to be in a break is on this site 24 hours a day and anyone who comes on late in the game and would like to participate in a break is at an unfair advantage when it comes to this rule, and if you want a break to sell out ,especually the last 10 spots or so, you need to make so it is random. please refund my money as i do not want to take part in this break, tkx

"We will keep letting you think that". You are the only one friendo. Don't lump others. But I don't think that at all. At all LOL . I am far from that. Anyways I am excited for the break. Sorry if we got off topic Gibson LOL
See ya guys it was fun bantering but Have to pick up on one my girls from practice..

keep me posted Gibson!

wheeler just seems like that when you try to ruin my thread.. for no apparent reason I can think of.. To be a dik? was that your goal?

anyway i just want to get the break rolling but it looks like we may have alot of people backing out!

atrain2004 said:
I have never purchased a Limas Sweed card all year long so you have the wrong person!! I understand your upset but to not even know what your talking and make stuff up to support your statement is ridiculous!! Good luck!

not makin stuff up... would have swore that was you.? If not sry... thats my fault (i've been wrong before:D ) but i really did think that was you?... wheeler who was that bro?

anyways this break is not looking good... only reason I'm here.

Back