2 pack bust....MONSTER MOJO !!!!

I want it as well. I have a larry johnson sp signature rookie auto and a vince young playoff absolute RPM oversize /50 I would trade for it

thanks for all the replies guys....I am leaning towards your comment cinci, I think it may fetch a pretty penny

I am looking at all buckets now guys, but not really sure if its FT or FS just yet, I just wanted to share it with you guys, I can't belive I picked that one pack from half a box !!!!

dpono22 said:
thanks for all the replies guys....I am leaning towards your comment cinci, I think it may fetch a pretty penny

I am looking at all buckets now guys, but not really sure if its FT or FS just yet, I just wanted to share it with you guys, I can't belive I picked that one pack from half a box !!!!

e-bay is hit or miss im a power seller and let me tell ya i know ive losts lots of $$ lol

randall-thats kinda what I'm afraid of, right now before Xmas, would I get what I'd be happy with for it, its the only one /10 I've seen on there, the reg version /25 has 2 current auctions I might watch to see how they do first

Back