2 pack bust....MONSTER MOJO !!!!

dpono22 said:
randall-thats kinda what I'm afraid of, right now before Xmas, would I get what I'd be happy with for it, its the only one /10 I've seen on there, the reg version /25 has 2 current auctions I might watch to see how they do first

i think u should trade me!:D

CONGRATS Dan, that's friggen awesome... true definition of MOJO!

Oh yeah, thought i'd share this card with ya... just in from trade. If i had it when we traded, i obviously would've offered it.

TonyRomoSP.jpg

bballbayz-Thanks!!!

Colts420-thanks for the congrats.....I NEED THAT ROMO, LOL....LMK what you like of mine, I'll go in your favor on it, it bv20, I'll give a bv30 GU/auto/RC, LMK man and thanks again guys

???how are you guys attaching pics like that???

dude i need that just for the cutler the reg one to /25 or /35 is going about 250 on the bay so i would guess 300-350 cash value id love to get it if you move it anything in my pc is moveable

atrain2004-Thanks for the picture help, I replied to your PM

randallcards- I think I'm gonna either hold it or sell on ebay, sorry, I love a ton of your cards but the triple might be my only ticket to an Emmitt Smith auto or just a much nicer Christmas

dpono22 said:
atrain2004-Thanks for the picture help, I replied to your PM

randallcards- I think I'm gonna either hold it or sell on ebay, sorry, I love a ton of your cards but the triple might be my only ticket to an Emmitt Smith auto or just a much nicer Christmas

i can sweeten my offer

well I sure can't stop you from offering, but I think I'm gonna put it on ice for a bit, I'd like to see a ballpark bv on it before I deal it, I always screw myself when I trade things before I know the bv,and hopefully Cutler will start before too long and make it even more

cinci- I could live with that, esp after it cost me $12.00 !!! :-)

would anyone have this card graded? LMK what you guys think about that

it seems to be in great cond....centering I think is ok, corners are great, the edges look good, surface seems fine and autos would be 10's... I would think...it was just a thought, but I doubt I will go that route with it

Back