2006 Leaf Limited Football 10 Box Case - SHIPPED ~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys i got called into work.. i will do my ebst to get randoms done tonight.... at the ALTEST I will get these done tomorrow afternoon. but again I'll do my best to get them done tonight

the Steelers were already selected... i have to be honest that was an over sight...otherwise kordell200 would have not ended up with them and already paid for them....

since no one took issue with it THIS TIME I will let it slide...

but yes sir.. in the future if that ever happens you are free to take ANY team you wish...

wow.. how did no one catch that? LOL

I found it funny that no one else caught this, since it has been an issue in the past. I really think that if Kordell does not or did not post again after 1:00 they should be open game according to the rules.

I actually was surprised that Kordell did not notice and re-post, like others did and he should have.

I have lost out on the time-stamp before, I know how I would feel if the Steelers were my team.

Sorry, I didn't notice. I just went by my computer. I figured all computers were the same. My comp actually said 12:01 I didn't even look at the time stamp on the post.

I have to be honest this was my mistake and I didnt even notice it... I dont want anyone to think that I am taking a mod's side either... the same thing actually happend in the basketball break that is selling right now... and I sided with the member as it should be... we got through all of the teams on the football break... and they sold out etc... so i didn't even notice it..

hopefully you guys know by now that I wouldn't try and screw you over with teams etc... I am so used to wheeler281 getting the steelers that I was shocked anyone else got them lol so I wasn't even looking at the time stamp

it's no one's fault... but if there is blame to go around.. hit me with it...

YES SIR ... RANDOMS will be tonight... hopefully some time between 6 and 7 pm my time (CENTRAL) ... so in about 2-3 hours?

I am stuck at work ...on call.... just popped in a saw this message

Justin.tv - 06 Leaf Limited Football CASE BREAK.. RANDOMS COMING SOON!

RANDOMS ARE DONE.... THE RESULTS ETC HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL POST AS WELL.. BUT HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS

kordell2000 - steelers - falcons
ctkenjr - bears - patriots
mwolfson22 - titans - texans
packer4rob - cowboys -panthers
dlong1 - lions - seahawks
lildones - broncos - redskins
gumbyfan - browns - dolphins
dakota343 - packers - rams
prosper - saints - eagles
nattyboo - colts - cardinals
spud77 - 49ers - jets
AussieLaker - chargers- bills
bjtheman1 - jaguars - bengals
dacubs? - giants -ravens
tndcollectables - raiders - vikings - bucs - cheifs

FEEL FREE TO TRADE/SELL ANY OF YOUR TEAMS TO OTHERS, BUT ALL DEALS MUST BE DOCUMENTED HEE IN THE THREAD AND DONE BEFORE THE BREAK !

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.... GOOD LUCK !

AGAIN THE BREAK WILL BE LIVE ON JUSTIN.TV (LINK WILL BE PROVIDED)... AND FOR ANYONE THAT CNAT MAKE IT.. IT WILL BE RECORDED AND POSTED HERE AS WELL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back