2009-2010 Upper Deck

spud77

Bench Warmer
Several months ago I bought a few packs in a convenience store and ended up with 2 GU and an auto. I figured they may have a hot box. Worked out as I spent some dough bought the rest and all packs had GU'd.

Yesterday I bought a few more UD and same thing happened, different store. I got a Joey Graham auto, a Chris Paul/Magic Johnson dual, and and Shelden Williams/Al Jefferson dual. What are the odds I found another hot box in a convenience store? Should I buy more???

Bought more...

Got:

Chris Mullen (Game Materials) dual Jersey #'d to 150
Antoine Wright (Game Materials) Dual Jersey #'d to 150
Blake Griffen RC
Taj Gibson RC
Marvin Williams/Charlie Villanueva (VS Materials) Dual Jersey
Kyle Korver AUTO (Signature Collection)
Darren Collison RC AUTO (Signature Collection)

Running out of funds but tempted to grab more from the store until the hot box packs are done

I think they only had one left. I can check tomorrow. I definitely can't guarantee it has a hit, although I assume it is from the original box I have been lucky on.

My last 3 hits were:

Desmond Mason Dual GU #d to 150
Antawn Jamison Dual GU #d to 150
Vince Carter/Antawn Jamison VS Materials Dual #d to 570

I will post scans soon. Some of these are probably FT/FS

Also packs were selling at $5.99. Not sure that is what they usually go for. Worst time for me money wise to buy LOL.

Bought 2 Blaster Boxes at Walmart. Was 19.99 each, on sale for 11.99 each... Got a few cool cards, though this one is damaged near the "J". Anyone ever complain to a company about a damaged card? Do I send it in or just send an email and photo. Is it worth doing? Here is the Dual GU with KG and LBJ

KGandLBJ.jpg

DamageCloseup.jpg

Other cards from the 2 blasters...

Very Thick "The Lebrons" Chronology (2007-08, not sure why it was in the 2009-10 balaster anyone know???)

TheLebrons.jpg

LebronsBack.jpg

IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/spud1972_bucket/GAME%20USED%20CARDS/Basketball%20Game%20Used/LebronsBack.jpg[/IMG]

Lebronsside.jpg

BoshandCarter.jpg

Back