2009 NBA Playoffs - THE FINALS Thread

I never thought lakers in 4 was possible.. but I am NOT doubting it now...

looks like the Magic could be 0-8 in their 2 Finals

As long as LA keeps getting what they've been getting of Odom,this series is over.

Downright scary how good he can be when he wants to. I'm seeing flashes of the Odom I used to see day in and day out back in HS days

On another note,is there a softer big than Bynum?

HiEnd said:
As long as LA keeps getting what they've been getting of Odom,this series is over.

Downright scary how good he can be when he wants to. I'm seeing flashes of the Odom I used to see day in and day out back in HS days

At first I wouldn't think so, then I remembered Andy V from the Cavs lol :p

At least he does something productive once in a while with hustle plays

Bynum steps on the court and picks up 3 fouls

HiEnd said:
At least he does something productive once in a while with hustle plays

Bynum steps on the court and picks up 3 fouls

True, still think Andy V will be better suited to acting than basketball :confused: We may see him on days of our lives soon :D

Actually they were weak last year as well. Coming thorugh the west ot the finals just drained the Lakers. The Celtics played MUCH easier teams.

Hands said:
That wasn't the case last season ;) :p

HiEnd said:

Bynum isn't that soft, he is just smart. He still have ot make a rep in the league otherwise they call a foul on nothing. He is so big, that he should be able to put his hands straight up and make a big difference in the quality of shots.

Back