2010 NATIONALS!!! Tentative list...

10 am for no VIP.

I am going Friday and gave Bounty my number to text me so people can meet up. If you want it send me a PM

i went to the ballpark with Bounty and Amish Dave, the other guys went to some German place...

i would have done Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but NO PHOTOGRAPHY and like $20 to get in :naughty:

Just saw that the 2012 National is now Baltimore again! :cheers:

2011-Chicago
2012-Baltimore
2013-Chicago
2014-Cleveland
2015-Chicago
2016-TBD
2017-TBD
2018-Cleveland

btw, for those going go the National, Virgin America just announced they will be flying to Chicago beginning in May. Flights are as low as $240 RT.

ill drive the 90 minutes or so from home, though i may try to stay at my sisters for a night or two cause its only 30 minutes away

Has a list been posted of who's in?

Is it possible to get a room near by with short notice, just outside of town would be OK?

Estimated cost per night?

I may be able to drive up for a day or two, if so it's gonna be a last minute thing depending on work.

Has a list been posted of who's in?

Is it possible to get a room near by with short notice, just outside of town would be OK?

Estimated cost per night?

I may be able to drive up for a day or two, if so it's gonna be a last minute thing depending on work.

Krusin - see the list for 2011 National - I was able to get my hotel rooms for around $100 a night.

Back