4th in a row NFC West Champs!!

cougarwash

Bench Warmer
Yes I know its the NFC west but I don't think we are the worst division in the NFL. Got to give it up for the boys in blue!!

The hawks played one hell of a game today. The D just killed it. Kerney 3 sacks.
Trufant 3 INT's
Grant 1 INT

50/50 chance this thread will get flamed...

"Hawks haven't played anybody" will be the common theme.

All I know is they have won five straight, defense is good and getting better. And Hass and Big Walt are returning to the Pro Bowl.

Hawks are going to get the three seed because Dallas and Green Bay are not going to slip.

:cheers:

Hopefully we can win the first round game and at least make the next one an entertaining game against Dallas or Green Bay:salut:

50/50 chance this thread will get flamed...

"Hawks haven't played anybody" will be the common theme.

All I know is they have won five straight, defense is good and getting better. And Hass and Big Walt are returning to the Pro Bowl.

Hawks are going to get the three seed because Dallas and Green Bay are not going to slip.

Its all good if someone whats to hate.. We as seahawks fan's are use to it by now. We don't pick the teams we play just like every other team in the NFL. Its just like last year when the Bears didn't play that many hard games but they still made the super bowl.

Is this thread about Gaffney to?:cheers:

gaffneywhaleII.jpg

Back