4th in a row NFC West Champs!!

Send me a tape of the Seahawks beating a team with a winning record.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

(Hint: only one. Week one.)

It's not the Seahawks fault supposedly good team sucked ass this year. There aren't that many truly great teams out there right now. Even the (bows down) Patriots get to beat up Maimi twice, New York jets twice, and buffalo twice. They damn near got beat by sub 500 Baltimore and sub 500 Philly.

Screw it. Done talking about this. We are in the playoffs. :dance:

watch wild card weekend :D

It's useless. People continue to be $ssholes about the seahawks. No one seems to say much of anything about the Bucs, who are 8-5 with a 2.5 game lead in thier division or the San Diego Chargers, who are 8-5 with a 2 game lead in their division.

I agree though Brett, the Seahawk are putting everything together at the right time. I can't wait to beat the hell out of the Packers. Kerney needs to add another old fogger to his list of QB's who wish he was still injured with Atlanta.

Congrats all you seahawk'ers:salut:.....I know how you feel......USC does good and gets down played for being in the Pac-10......anyways, enjoy it while it lasts because every year is different but like I said congrats:salut:

Back