5 box break of SPX FOOTBALL - BREAKS/VIDEOS POSTED --- Thanks

chitownfanatic21 said:
What does Random Only mean? Because I want the Tenn Titans!

that means the only way you can get it is if you bought a team other than those and get lucky and its RANDOMLY chosen

Yes I'll take the eagles and give you the bears. I will gladly give up mine and pick another. So let me know if you want the bears.

I don't think this is right from the get go, first off to take some of the most popular teams and place them in the randomizer is wrong. If you are going to cherry pick the top teams, all of them should have been included (i.e. Bears/Ravens and more).

I also think it is odd with the rules that mods can't pick first and they have the first few teams - poor judgement and lack of consistency.

I check this site daily and when I saw I couldn't get my team I was not happy, had I known I they would be dropped so easily, I would have asked for them the day this went live (after they were picked by a mod).

This box break is wrong in so many ways it isn't even funny. Maybe you should look into the rules you force us to agree to and follow them yourselves.

I don't have an issue with mods picking teams the first day, but it is wrong when it is one of YOUR rules.

well you can buy a team and if you don't get the titans as a random you can ask the person who got it to trade with you.

Back