96 Proline Emmitt Smith/Troy Aikman Dual ON CARD Auto /250 FT/FS

herdyrules

Bench Warmer
Will trade down for 3 nice autos at most. Depending on what I'm receiving if trading down it might have to be a tad in my favor. Very nice dual auto and the only dual auto that I can think of with these 2 on it. Nice full on card signatures of 2 Cowboy legends. Card has a value of $300 and I'm just looking for some higher end autos in return. Thanks

marinocollector said:
check me out when you have the time.... also, would only deal if a scan is available.... Thanks!

I seen a few things but nothing I could deal towards this. Unless you were willing to move a cheaper but nice Marino auto in a deal

herdyrules said:
I seen a few things but nothing I could deal towards this. Unless you were willing to move a cheaper but nice Marino auto in a deal
LMK what it is you liked.... I may have a low end Marino oncard auto incoming that could be available for this dual....

marinocollector said:
LMK what it is you liked.... I may have a low end Marino oncard auto incoming that could be available for this dual....

Well I liked the Erving and Forte autos mainly but I don't wanna trade down for more than a few cards unless in my favor.

Back