Football A Special 12 Days of Christmas: Details Inside!

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Keep an eye on this thread for a very special 12 Days of Christmas in the football forums to begin on December 12th and run through the 24th.
Here's how it works:
Beginning on December 12th, at 9:00pm EST, I will have my 8 yr. old daughter randomly choose 1 member who has posted on this thread for that day. The day begins at 9:15 pm EST and ends at 8:55 pm EST.
Only those who have posted on this thread that day are eligible to win. The person that is chosen will be sent a PM with a special link in it for them to go to. Once the winner opens that link, they will be allowed to choose a specified number of prizes. I will begin with the 12th Day of Christmas until we reach the 1st Day of Christmas on December 24th. On that day, a very special link will be forwarded to the winner of that day, with a message from Santa Claus and myself.
Everyone on the site is eligible to participate, including Moderators and Assistant Coaches. You only need to post once in each days thread to be eligible for the drawing. Once you are chosen as that day's winner, you are not eligible for another drawing.
Posat as many times a day as you like, there is no limit to the number of posts.
There will be no disqualifications for this giveaway, unless you violate the site TOS or Rules.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

If anyone in the football forums would like to get in on this giveaway, please post here in this thread on a daily basis. One post here each day during the giveaway gives you a shot at winning something. This is going to FUN!

Well, that's a good start! This is open to everyone, members and moderators alike. I will be posting full details here within the next couple days. Keep your eyes peeled, you don't want to miss this one!

this is your fate if you miss this!

4f511585.gif

Back