Football A Special 12 Days of Christmas: Details Inside!

What did everyone get for Christmas. I got 2 cowboy shirts, dog tags, cigarette holder Cowboys of course, 2 auto graph cowboys pics, romo key chain, cowboy necklace, fingernail tattoos, cowboy dvd pro mags, note pad, and big mug, 5 packs of cards. Most of my christmas gifts came from Dallascowboysfanz. I wish to Thank him for the greattttttttt gifts.

I got three undershirts and a coffee mug. nothing fancy, but we aint got much money... but the 3 of us had a lovely time at home, our first xmas with baby Angel Sofia.:) God Bless.

I got A Bronco HAT, Bronco Blanket, CHAMP BAILEY SUPER SCRIPTS AUTO,& some TOOLS. FROM LOCAL CARD SHOP OWNER2 PACKS OF CO-SIGNERS, PACK OF BOWMAN STERLING, 2 PACKS OF ROOKIE AND STARS. AND HE GAVE MY 3 BOYS A BOX OF TOPPS TOTAL FOR STOCKING STUFFERS. ONE OF THE BEST GUYS IN THE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!

In case you all were wondering, Belle chose a winner for day 12 ...........in the grand old tradition of Christmas and surprises, the winner will not be notified or posted here, but will receive a nice little package in the mail...........whoever you are, please post what you receive in your package when it arrives :D:p
Merry Christmas everyone!!
For everyone else, your packages will all be shipped by the weeks end!

Back