Another Aussie on board

wjrwebber

Bench Warmer
Decided to give this site ago to see about furthering my collections.

I'm 22 years, been collecting for the last 14 years pretty consistently. When I first started out, I just liked putting base sets together and just compiling mountains of cards. I have probably over 20 000+ cards right now, but I'm not even sure how accurate that is anymore....

My collection goals now consist of 2 players in Emeka Okafor and Cedric Ceballos. To my knowledge I have the biggest collection of both in the world and would like to extend that feat. I used to collect Dirk Nowitzki as well, but decided to no longer continue that, so if anyone is interested in his cards, I have around 400 or so left I'm willing to trade or sell.

I am a big Dallas Mavericks fan and I'm looking to get an auto of each player ever to wear a Mavs uni. So far I have just over 50. I also, as a side set am looking to put together 02/03 Topps Jersey Edition and have about half of those.

I'll put together a wantlist and tradelist soon to see if some deals can be had!

Welcome to SportsCardFreaks, if you have any questions, you can contact me or any other moderator on the site. Also, be sure to check out our CHAT feature on the blue bar at the top of every screen. Thanks for joining and have fun!

Back