another refugee from beckett, hello everyone.

hey bro, I was a beckett member..for a while and I've been here for a While..Beckett is horrible now!..and Welcome to Sports Card Freaks! I am sure you will mae many trades (for free) and make some new friends..

I could use the Roger Craig auto..I dont have a bucket or list but lmk who you need and bv

hey this is a great been on many other and this one doesn't make you for like a outsider but a family member. great site and good friends welcome

hi i'm from beckett too. Same username. been thier since 2001. Oh well they messed up big.
anyhow i like your marino jsy
drew stanton ultimate auto
hagan exquisite
lmk thanks

schaub auto jersey

randallcards said:
check me for the Matt Schaub press pass auito/jersey/25

didnt see anything for the schaub, love all the college stuff you have - nice collection!

marino jersey

Gadsden86 said:
hi i'm from beckett too. Same username. been thier since 2001. Oh well they messed up big.
anyhow i like your marino jsy
drew stanton ultimate auto
hagan exquisite
lmk thanks

i like the ainge sage auto and the matt moore contenders, but i dont think i could do those for the marino. thanks for the interest or the hagan exquisite (i think hagan is going to be great for your guys this year), and the stanton has already been traded.

I like the Orton's and the Stanton, let me know if I have anything
thanks,
Ken

I have an Ainge auto from either Press Pass or Sage, and also an Ainge Classics rookie (I think). I know I have a Delhomme GU that is numbered 17/25 or 17/50 if interested (his jersey number)

please cmb for stovall exquisite auto and please let me know if you see something for either of those: b.marshall ultimate auto, schaub spx, rivers contenders,thanks!

Back