Any Dan Majerle cards out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

threebearfan

Bench Warmer
I would like to get some gu and autos mostly, but I definately would like to get his rookies from the 89-90 sets.

please let me know what you have.

threebearfan said:
I would like to get some gu and autos mostly, but I definately would like to get his rookies from the 89-90 sets.

please let me know what you have.

site is being sold go to card collectors world use tndcollectables for a referal please

so is this site still going to be here, just with different owners, or are they shutting it down? Also what do I do about current trades and deals Im about to make depending on replies back.

as of right now i have now clue. u know about as much as i do. just make sure that if they r a msf the same rules apply. just make sure u use a dc# just like they should also. that way u guys can track each other.

ok for sure. I guess now my last question is why did you pick my post to fill up with spam to tell me all that? haha PM would have been enough and atleast a little more polite, b/c now this post is basically dead. Im not trying to be rude or cause trouble, but honestly I have never seen recruiting for other sites ever being allowed on any site I have ever been too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back