anyone here ready for some playoff hockey?

so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous

So we have a Blackhawks fan alive for round two and still waiting to see if we have Caps and Canes ones. I hope Brian isn't the only one with playoff hopes still.

Dammit. :( :doh:

I can only wonder what cruel twist the Sharks will come up with next year to screw up.
The loss to Anaheim is just unacceptable. I know the Ducks aren't your ordinary 8th seed, but to have the best record in the league and get ousted in the first round is just terrible.

Look for Cheecho, Michalek and either Marleau or Thornton to not return next season. The Sharks are definitely going to have to shake things up after this choke job.

Back