Anyone Interested in a Set Take-Over? BIG LOTS

The Truth

CDU team
I've been thinking about selling my 2002/03 Upper Deck MVP collection off, I'm seeing if there's anyone who wants to buy the lot!

I'm looking for interest in these 2 BIG lots anyways, so PM Me:

Ryan Gomes RC Year Collection
138 (no pic of the latest UD Performance clause auto/GU /50) total cards from his rookie year run. Only a small handfull missing from the master set, not including all the plates and 1/1's although there are several in this collection already.
Includes:
1/1 Masterpieces, 1/1 Plates, Auto's, Parallels, GU, Patches, etc.
{Gomes Collection in Pictures}

2002/03 Upper Deck MVP Set Collection
Big set I've been collecting since 2004. Lots of very hard to find cards in there. I'd love to get interest in the entire lot.
Includes:
Heaps of ProSign Auto's (5x of Arenas! These were 1 per case on average)
All 3x MVP Materials complete GU sets
2x complete East Side West Side Dual Shooting Shirts sets /100 (2x Jordan/Kobe ones)
Triple Dimension triple GU cards /25 (2x Jordan/Kobe/KG ones)
Full base sets and insert sets are there
Almost complete "Classic" parallel set (Kobe/Jordan etc)
Pile of MVP Gold parallel cards /100 (approx. 60 including rookies/Jordan/Kobe etc)
Pile of MVP Classic Black parallel cards /50 (approx. 50 including Jordan/rookies etc)
Also there are some MVP buyback auto's out of 03/04 Ultimate Collection.
(The main albums are to the left side in this link)
{MVP Collection in Pictures}

PM or email me for more details. I may even sell some doubles individually if I get offers on them.
So PM me with any serious interest in these 2 great Lots. An easy way to start a player collection or a set collection. Imagine the $ you'll save on postage and the time you'll save collaborating these ;)

Back