anyone interested in buying anything at all?

kordell2000

Bench Warmer
Hey guys, I have to raise about $100 to make up for an error in the checking acct s I really could use your help on some things. Please check my tradelist and bucket and let me know if there is anything you can use. I could also put some nice team lots together for you. Please help if your able.

your not sittin on a mendenhall SP authentic auto patch the the ole PC are ya?,, hes the last one i need, ive kinda been watchin ebay but nothin endin for a day or two????

bluebug73 said:
your not sittin on a mendenhall SP authentic auto patch the the ole PC are ya?,, hes the last one i need, ive kinda been watchin ebay but nothin endin for a day or two????
No, sorry I need that one as well. I do have tons of Dolphins for sale that are not listed if you are interested.

Up for the day. I always buy stuff from people when I have the money just to help them out, but whenever I post needing a little cash no one ever wants to help me out.

I buy GU/autos for $1 each. Baseball/Football/Hockey only. Any Topps brands/Don./Fleer/UD. Don't need a list. Just the # u have and broke down into sports. If u have 100, then u have your $100. Thanks

woodman said:
I buy GU/autos for $1 each. Baseball/Football/Hockey only. Any Topps brands/Don./Fleer/UD. Don't need a list. Just the # u have and broke down into sports. If u have 100, then u have your $100. Thanks
will you take sage and press pass as well?

hey bud lmk whats available from this list and price and Ill see what I can do.thanks

gridiron kings wells auto
R&S keller auto
spx gonzalez auto gu
gridiron gear ginn patch auto
07 threads ginn patch auto
certified irons quad auto

gordo29 said:
hey bud lmk whats available from this list and price and Ill see what I can do.thanks

gridiron kings wells auto
R&S keller auto
spx gonzalez auto gu
gridiron gear ginn patch auto
07 threads ginn patch auto
certified irons quad auto
$60 bv
?? not listed
$80 bv
$80 bv
$150 bv
$80 bv