Authentic jerseys FS

RZ11

Bench Warmer
THE SAME JERSEYS THE PROS WEAR!!

I have access to practically ANY jersey you could want! ALL AUTHENTIC!! No knock offs!! Pretty much ANY size you could need (48-58, some 60). NFL, NBA, & MLB. (I deal in popular players, I can't get no name or obscure players).

Current jerseys retail between $200-$300 and higher. Throwbacks retail between $300-$400.

I am selling each jersey at $85 each (2 for $150) (NOT including shipping costs).

Shipping will be $5.00 to ANYWHERE in the US (Canada and overseas will be slightly more) regardless of how many jerseys you buy. Shipping is priority flat rate. Each jersey shipped will have the basic insurance placed on it to cover any loss or damage occured.

EDIT: Shipping rates lowered. I am now charging a $5.00 flat rate shipping fee!! ;)

If you are 100% sure that you want one, feel free to PM me. Let me know the player and the size you want. I'll do my best to get it for you.

Throwback jerseys are Mitchell&Ness.

NBA jerseys looks to be all Adidas this year for current players. Last years are Reebok.

NFL jerseys are Reebok.

ALL JERSEYS COME WITH TAGS!!!

No matter how you slice it, you are saving money. Remember, these are not those cheap replicas that you see at the mall or in some sporting good store or on Ebay. These are authentic!! All patches and logos are sewn on! Not screened on like those cheap replica jerseys.

NOTE on Sizes:

All sizes on these jersey are in number form (i.e 52, 53, 55, 58...etc)

60 = 5x
58 = 4x
56 = 3x
54 = 2x
52 = XL
50 = Lrg

Help me to get the exact size for you my letting me know what number size you need.

Payment:

I do not accept PayPal. I will accept Money Orders. For some, I will accept a personal check. Check MUST clear first.

Payment must be in hand before I order your jersey. This is to make sure I don't get burnt ordering a jersey and never receiving payment.

Returns:

I will ONLY offer a return policy if a jersey is damaged during shipping. And I must feel 100% sure that it was damaged during shipping and not afterwards. I do not offer returns because you suddenly decided you didn't want what you ordered.

I've been selling these jerseys in my area for almost 11 months now and not had one single complaint.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Jay

LT21Titans27 said:
Adam PacMan Jones???????????????????????
Mike Griffin???????????????

Never heard of Griffin. That would be a no.

PacMan Jones is a possibility. I would have to place a special order. I'll do that if I get several more orders.

You just happened to name 2 players (1 I never heard of) who aren't big sellers when it comes to their jerseys.

Thanks.

Nobody here wears jerseys anymore? ;) lol

I'm blowing these things out locally. Sold 19 in the last two days and never left town.

NFL jerseys are the big movers right now -

I can get Favre, Romo, Palmer, V. Young, Rivers, Cutler, Leinart, Roethlisberger, Quinn, Vick, Steve Smith, T.O, C. Johnson & his Ocho Cinco version, R. Moss, Calvin Johnson, L.T, S. Jackson, L. Johnson, S. Alexander, Gore. R. Bush.....this list goes on and on...

NBA -

Jordan Bulls, Jordan USA, Jordan UNC, LeBron, Wade, Shag - dozens more ;)

MLB -

Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Bonds and so many more.

Got a few orders today for some throwbacks - these things are EN FUEGO!

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can get.

mat19 said:
any chance of a pops mensah-bonsu mavs top?

No, sorry.

We deal in mostly stars. Obscure, lesser known players are impossible to get. I can't even get some of the players I want for myself because they just don't have jerseys out. =(

Thanks,
Jay

Back