Authentic jerseys FS

Some pics of a few things I have in today.

Roger Clemens - NY Yankees Home
DSCF0614.jpg

DSCF0613.jpg

Rothlisberger - Steelers Black
DSCF0611.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0610.jpg

Larry Csonka - Dolphins - M&N Throwback
DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0607.jpg

Ed Reed - Ravens White
DSCF0604.jpg

DSCF0605.jpg

A. Peterson - Vikings
DSCF0603.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

Calvin Johnson - Can't keep these in stock
DSCF0601.jpg

In stock - about 25 more NFL jerseys. Gearing up for the season ;) I'll be gone for an hour or so and don't expect to have many jersey left.

If you want something, be sure to let me know and I can order it.

In stock as of today:

Laron Landry - Redskins - White - 48, 52, 54
Santana Moss - Redskins - Red - 54, 54
Santana Moss - Redskins - White - 54, 54
Clinton Portis - Redskins - White - 54
Randy Moss - Patriots - Blue - 54
Randy Moss - Patriots - White - 54
Brett Favre - Packers - Yellow - 54
Calvin Johnson - Lions - Black - 54
Adrian Peterson - Vikings - White - 52
Deion Sanders - Falcons - Black - 58
Deion Sanders - Cowboys - Blue - 56
Ed Reed - Ravens - White - 56
Larry Csonka - Dolphins - M&N Throwback Teal - 56
Terrell Owens - Cowboys - White - 54
Demarcus Ware - Cowboys - White - 54
Ben Rothlisberger - Steelers - Black - 54
L. Tomlinson - Chargers - White - 54
Jay Cutler - Broncos - Blue - 54
Champ Bailey - Broncos - Blue - 54

I would be interested in a BONDS jersey....I have special plans for it ;)

BUT it has to be a LEGIT jersey...I know you have said that many times but I'm sure I'm not the first or LAST person that will question this GREAT deal!

OH and IF you can get a WOODY WILLIAMS jersey, ASTROS, CARDS, PADRES or BLUEJAYS....LET ME KNOW

I know his is a lesser name but he has a good fan base in Houston and St Louis...THANKS AGAIN!

DEF want the BONDS jersey though LOL HEE HEE HEE!
IF you have pics/scans of one that would be SWEEEET!

I have a Bonds - Giants - Black - 56 (Majestic). I can get pics up later this evening for you.

If you like the pics, lmk and we can finalize a deal.

No go on the Woody Williams and I have no Biggios in stock right now. =(

Thanks,
Jay

ac-n-mike said:
BUT it has to be a LEGIT jersey...I know you have said that many times but I'm sure I'm not the first or LAST person that will question this GREAT deal!

You're right, you aren't the only one to question how I can sell them so inexpensively.

I buy direct from M&N, Reebok and Adidas. Therefor there's NO markup. I set my own prices. And As you can see, I set them well below retail.

I could charge $150-$200 but why would I? I'd rather sell 10 jerseys at $85 than 1 jersey at $200.

As for the quality, as I've said I have been selling these jerseys for nearly 11 months now ....and I haven't received one single complaint.

Most of my customers are local (my town and surrounding towns) and I have a steady flow of repeat buyers. I have parents and granparents buying X-mas gifts, guys buying for themselves, wives buying for husbands etc

I'm simply looking to expand my area of sales from local to online. I don't do Ebay because the costs (shipping, listing fees, final value fees etc) outweight the benfits for me right now as I am still pretty "small time".

If anyone has any questions at all .... please feel free to ask.

I know you listed above only the 3 sports, but I'll ask anyways. Any NHL hockey? Doesn't have to be the new fitted Reebok. Would be interested in one, or any combination of a red Senators Dany Heatley, a teal Joe Thornton, a white Rick Nash, and also maybe a blue Leafs Mats Sundin. Thanks! :)

Leafsfan1967 said:
I know you listed above only the 3 sports, but I'll ask anyways. Any NHL hockey? Doesn't have to be the new fitted Reebok. Would be interested in a red Senators Heatley, and also maybe a blue Leafs Sundin. Thanks! :)

Sorry, no hockey. Only NBA, NFL & MLB.

how about Philadelphia eagles throwbacks from last weekend?

the frankford yellow jackets ones

dawkins or curtis size 60

Back