Basketball Authentic patch??

Seahawkz37

Bench Warmer
This has been on ebay a couple times in the past, but I'm not sure if it has been tampered with or not. There is also an AK47 from the set with a tag. Any patch expert help here?

6d02_1.JPG

9c3b_1.JPG

Also the Kirilenko says it's /47, while my dual patch from the same subset isn't numbered..?? Any help is appreciated :D

Thanks!!

I think that it's fake, I wouldn't trust Fleer cards at all. Those cards being sold from the Fleer auction could easily be tampered with.

Ryan

Usually Fleer Put Nba Logos In Cards Numbered To 10 Or Less, However, That Being Said I Have Pulled A NFL Logo Tag Out Of 2004 E-x Of Larry Fitzgerald That Was Numbered To 67. Most People Just Stay Away From The Nba Logos Or The Team Logos On Anything From Fleer (old Days) Because There Is No Way To Confirm If It Is Real. You Can Call Upper Deck And Send Them A Scan Of One Of Thier Cards And They Will Tell You If It Is Real,and The Same With Donruss, But Nobody Is Home At The Old Fleer Company If You Know What I Mean. I Would Stay Away From It Unless You Actually Could Hold It And Take Your Finger And See If The Swatch Is Actually Firm In The Card Or If It Moves A Little.good Luck Either Way.

Back