Basketball Buy or Sell

sell

i don't think they will

also lafastbreak which teams have new jerseys?

b/s

the raptors will win their upcoming game against the hawks.

17jeremy said:
sell

i don't think they will

b/s

buy for sure
chris bosh is having a good year averging about 20-12 a night

17jeremy said:
sell

i don't think they will

b/s

Did u see any of the alternate jerseys a few nights ago? Their was the wizards and a few other teams.

Sell...

Definatly don't think they will.. just doesn't look like the team.. but it is too early to tell..

Buy/Sell:
Granger will turn it around and become to main part of their offense like it was supposed to be.

lafastbreak said:
Did u see any of the alternate jerseys a few nights ago? Their was the wizards and a few other teams.

oh diden't notice i've seen the nhl change a few jerseys around i'll have to be keep on the look out all my tv gets is raptors games becuz i live 1 hour away from toronto and new jersey games too.

yotto123192 said:
Sell...

Definatly don't think they will.. just doesn't look like the team.. but it is too early to tell..

Buy/Sell:
Granger will turn it around and become to main part of their offense like it was supposed to be.

sell he isn't all that great of a player he won't be a main part of their offence but may turn out to be an ok player.

b/s

jarrett jack will be one of the nba's super stars 5-8 years from now.leading the trail blazers deep in the playoffs.

sell...and the one before mdeezy's b/s i'd buy that.

b/s

rockets will only make the 7th seed if not lower or don't make the playoffs at all.

Back