Basketball Buy or Sell

buy

hope they do.I hate duncan and the spurs also don't like the mavs much but like them better than the spurs.

also i think utah will make the playoffs but they will definetley not keep up that record they're just not that great of a team.

b/s

hornets trade for gilbert arenas.(I know its not likely buy hey chris paul and arenas what a duo)

17jeremy said:
buy

hope they do.I hate duncan and the spurs also don't like the mavs much but like them better than the spurs.

also i think utah will make the playoffs but they will definetley not keep up that record they're just not that great of a team.

b/s

hornets trade for gilbert arenas.(I know its not likely buy hey chris paul and arenas what a duo)

sell hell will freeze over before the wizards office lets him go for anything other then paul the hornets have.
b/s
d wagnuer signs with the lakers. ( i wish)

oh lol didn't see it.i'll sell.i don't like him that much anyways do you?

b/s

i win my first game on monday.lol i thought i'd incorparate myself in the mix.(hint my team looks amazing and hey im on the starting line up.)

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
Sell

Lol if you start....nah j/k ill buy

Buy

My team will suck except me????

Thanks you made the right answer for mine.I'll have to sell.

theres gotta be someone else good on your team right.How are you going to win.My team is stacked we have elite players and everything we should win this year.

b/s

golden state warriors make the playoffs.

Back