Basketball Buy/sell/hold?

Celtics

Bench Warmer
I decided a new thing that could keep a chat going for awhile here. buy sell or hold, Ill say a players name and you tell me if its time to buy or sell or hold his cards. After abunch of responses I will switch to a different player.

First player Dwight Howard, cards have gone up from last years prices. Will they continue to go up? Will the go down? Should people buy sell or hold Dwight Howard?

only pick one, is it time to hold or sell? Im guessing your going with Hold and think they will sell better than they are now.

seems like everyone said buy, I myself would sell his cards are selling way over book price which in a way doesnt mean anything, but I just think his cards will go down before they go up again. Take a look at Bosh one point during last season his cards were going through the roof, now theyre all relatively cheap again compared to what they were last year. My final answer on Howard is SELL, they will drop again and that will be the time to buy.

Todays player is Dwaye Wade, weve seen that his regular autos can sell $80-120 in the past yet you can find a good auto right now for around $60? Will he ever make it back to the price level or will he stay at the current level hes he is now which is under $100? You tell me Buy or Sell Dwayne Wade?

Back