Basketball Can Kobe get 5 games of 50+?

Can Kobe score 50+ against GS tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No Way.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
He is an amazing player, no doubt... and I'm sure he can do it...

But, I was just looking at who they played, pretty much all below average teams..

If he can score 50+ against the Mavs, or Spurs, than I will deem him MVP, 'till than, he is the best scorer, but not the MVP, but he is up there..

Exactly, they won by 18. That is a lot. Kobe can not score 50+ every night! How is his team supposed to win when he puts up 25, if they are only winning by 2 when he puts up 60! Basketball is a team game, and until he learns that, his TEAM will not win anything significant. Every superstar is going to put a a huge game here and there, but not one of them is capable of doing it every night, nor should they be trying to. I am more impressed by 15-20 assists than I am by 50 points.

#11 Roy Williams said:
He is an amazing player, no doubt... and I'm sure he can do it...

But, I was just looking at who they played, pretty much all below average teams..

If he can score 50+ against the Mavs, or Spurs, than I will deem him MVP, 'till than, he is the best scorer, but not the MVP, but he is up there..
he dropped 62 on the mavs last year in 3 quarters and they were up by 30+ in that game till he left the game.

Back